Thursday, April 5, 2007

welcome family and friends!

I'm great at taking photos of us and documenting our lives through a journal, it's the sharing part that I've been bad at . So I am excited about this resource that allows me to be able to let you all know what's going on with us and gives you a chance to check in once in a while at your convenience. Bookmark us as a favorite and let us know when you drop in by leaving a comment. We have family from California, as far as Germany and several stops in between. I look forward to sharing our lives with you and allowing you to be apart of it no matter how far you are. Be sure to send us updates on you from time to time. We'd like to hear from you too!
Love Sally & boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home